After months of experimentation the principal botanicals selected, for our multiple award winning flagship Oro recipe, are a combination of classic gin botanicals such as juniper of course, coriander, orris root, lemon and orange peels, and the more unusual cassia bark, Malabar cardamom, pink peppercorns, lemongrass. There’s also one other signature botanical that will forever remain secret. A classical style Scottish Dry Gin, starting with robust notes of juniper smoothly moving to a zingy citrus mid body, finishing nicely dry, with a note of spiced vanilla. We recommend trying it neat, followed by a dash of Mediterranean tonic and a slice of fresh orange.
- THE ORO STANDARD - Oro is slow distilled in Bridie our 100% copper bespoke built still. Using the understanding of flavour science and pure passion to create balance.
- THE ORO TASTE - On the nose clean, fresh tangy juniper. In the mouth understated vanilla type sweetness with sage like coriander and subtle spice. An extremely balanced gin with fresh, green juniper acting as a bright introduction to subtler honeyed elements.
- THE ORO SERVE - served neat over ice Oro becomes an intensively smooth sipping gin bursting with spice and velvety smooth fennel. Served with tonic and garnished with orange, bright citrus notes arise and the quintessential Oro G&T is created
- THE ORO BOTANICALS - The finest botanicals from around the globe have been scientifically studied and distilled. For the bright notes Macedonian Juniper, Moroccan and Italian coriander, Malabar green cardamom from Guatemala, Brazilian pink pepper, Lemongrass from Thailand, For the spice sweet cinnamon from Sri Lanka and Chinese Cassia bark. For the earthly notes angelica, liquorice and fennel
- THE ORO AWARDS -Gold in both the World Gin Awards and CWSA 2020, within three years of production we have won 37 international awards for taste and design